Texas Mold Consultants
25+ Years of Mold Investigation Experience
10,000+ Mold Samples Collected
Dan Yates, PE CSP MAC
- Texas licensed Mold Assessment Consultant (MAC #0273)
- Texas registered Professional Engineer (PE #58122)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP #13942)
- Mold Inspections
- Mold Testing
- Mold Remediation Protocols
- Mold Clearances
- Texas Dept of Insurance "Mold Certificates" Issued
- Mold Remediation Project Oversight
- Mold Expert Witness for Legal Issues
Who Needs Our Mold Services
- Apartment Management
- Governmental Entities
- Home Buyers
- Home Sellers
- Property Managers
- Renters / Tenants
When You Need Our Mold Services
You move into an apartment or residence and you:
Get sick when you enter the property and symptoms go away when you leave the residence.
Find black stuff growing under the kitchen sink, in AC grills, in bathroom, etc.
Your home inspection for a house has "mold like substance" listed.
Your plumber cuts a big hole to replace a leaking valve and tells you, you got mold (and he has just released a boatload into your residence).
You are remodeling and find mold behind the sheetrock/paneling/etc.
The old ceiling stain turns black.
You have a plumbing leak.
You have a roof leak.